Once you sign up for a 6 Pack Trail event you should receive a confirmation email from us! Upon doing so there will be a link in that email to unlock Bike Cruise & Craft Brew Tour audible navigation for the route associated with the particular 6-Pack Trail event date you have signed up for. To get you started, and ready for event day we wanted to provide you with these step by step directions detailing how to use the ride with GPS app technology for the event.
- If you haven’t already, download the Ride with GPS mobile app from iTunes or the Google Play Store, you should have received a link in your confirmation email to take you directly to it in the app store on your phone.
- Once the app has been downloaded, create an account, at an event you'll sign into the app with the email and password you originally used to create your account so please remember your login info.
- Once you've got the app downloaded on your phone and you've created an account please click the link sent to you in your confirmation email "UNLOCK the OFFICIAL 6-PACK TRAIL MAP - with audible turn by turn navigation!!!"
- After you've clicked this link, on event day you will find your 6-Pack Trail Event in the the MY EVENTS section, with voice navigation and offline maps unlocked for all associated routes.
- On event day our beer guides will teach you how to start up the application onsite before we launch on the trail, the app will trek along with you speaking each turn along 6-pack trail and providing you with additional tour information as you ride.
Copyright © 2016