Get in the Saddle here are a few Rules of the Cruise.
The beer guides & staff reserve the right to remove a participant from the event at any time with no refund if any of the following rules are broken:
- Participants must be 21 years of age & older on the day of the event, I.D. must be presented at check-in & brew stops.
- Only ticketed participants that have signed the waiver & are wearing a 6-Pack Trail Tour Bib will be allowed to participate in the event. No children or minors under the age of 21 or unregistered guests will be allowed to participate in the Tour.
- The beer guides WILL NOT TOLERATE INTOXICATION & it will get you removed from the event!
The 6-Pack Trail was not created as an excuse to get drunk & be irresponsible. If you are 21 & older, the expectations are that you to act like a responsible adult that knows their personal limits. The event exists to provide craft beer enthusiasts, locals & tourists with a safe & enjoyable bike ride to see Dallas & to taste some of the best breweries it has to offer.
- The beer guides WILL NOT TOLERATE the consumption of any alcoholic beverages while navigating to & from each brew stop. The only craft beer consumed during the event will be onsite at each of the breweries & brew stops. There will be no BYOB aside from Bringing Your Own Bike. If the beer guides catch you with any open additional beer or alcohol while on the trail it will get you kicked off the event. YOU CAN GET A DWI in Texas for operating a bicycle while intoxicated, don't do it.
- Participants will only be allowed to consume their 8 oz. sample tasting at each location, breweries will not serve you beyond your allotted amount, and the personal purchase of additional beer will not be tolerated while on the trail. If you would like additional beer you may purchase full pours once the event concludes at Trail head LUCK at Trinity Groves. The event encourages you to visit each of the breweries at one of their regular Saturday tours to enjoy them a little longer.
- No Man or Woman will be left behind. The tour schedule allows for 30 minutes to visit each location. The beer guides will use a bike bell to give you a two minute warning before we depart from each brew stop. A bike horn will be used to let everyone know it is time to hit the road and roll to the next stop. If you would like to spend more time at a given location, do it another day and check out one of their regular Saturday tours.
- A helmet is highly encouraged, all participants assume the risk of the event in their event waiver that states they acknowledge that biking is a potentially dangerous activity.
- The event will take place rain or shine. In the event of severe weather the ride will be canceled. The safety of the participants and staff are paramount. If a particular event is canceled all registered riders will be offered a chance to transfer to a new tour date or refunded their registration fee, less the credit card processing fees. In the event of a cancellation all registered riders will be notified an hour before check in by 10:00 am on the day of a tour. For the most up to date information please pay attention to the 6-Pack Trail Facebook page and your email.
Copyright © 2016